- Lessons with Summit Ski & Snowboard School do not include insurance.
- We strongly recommend that our clients have adequate insurance for the sports they are taking part in as we cannot be held responsible for any injury, losses or accidents which occur during your lesson
- Cancellation more than one week before lessons results in a full refund.
- Cancellation within a week of a lesson results in a 50% charge
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before a lesson results in full charge for the lesson.
- Cancellations or lesson curtailments due to a complete ski area closure will be refunded in full.
- Partial resort closure due to adverse weather conditions or breakdown of mechanical installations (or other incidents beyond the control of Summit Ski & Snowboard School) will not result in any lesson refund.
- Cancellation due to injury or sickness will not be refunded. Clients are advised to take out suitable insurance to cover them in the case of cancellation.
- The lesson starts at the meeting point, as stated in your lesson confirmation.
- In the case of late arrival of the client, the instructor will wait for 30 minutes (10 minutes for group lessons). If the client has not called our office or the instructor to say they will be late within this time the instructor will leave and the client will be liable for full payment of the lesson.
- If there is only 1 person in a group then we still run the lesson, we do not cancel our groups. However, it will run for two hours instead of three.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you book yourself and the others in your party into the correct level group. We are happy to talk through your level to find the group that is right for you, and a full description of each level is available on our website.
- If we believe that incorrect information has been provided regarding the level of a participant (or age of a child) that affects other participants in a group, we reserve the right to exclude them from the lesson without offering a refund.
- We strongly recommend children wear helmets.
- In Italy, it is compulsory that children under the age of 16 wear helmets.
- Please ensure that children are appropriately dressed for the conditions. They must have suitable clothing, eye protection and sun cream.
- They should have money for a drink stop during the lesson.
- Any medical conditions and dietary requirements must be made known to the Summit office and instructor prior to the lesson starting
- Parents should be punctual in picking up children after lessons. If you are more than 15 minutes late to pick up your child we will need to charge you for the instructor’s time (40chf, and 40chf per half hour thereafter).
During your lessons, we may take photos of clients and children under the age of 18 skiing and snowboarding for use on our website or other promotional material. Our instructors also use photography and videos in order to give feedback and instruction. If you do not wish us to use imagery or footage of you please say so at the time.
By accessing the website at http://summitskischool.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall Summit Ski & Snowboard School AG or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services of Summit Ski & Snowboard School AG’s website.
Summit Ski & Snowboard School AG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Summit Ski & Snowboard School AG of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Summit Ski & Snowboard School AG may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.